Machine Specialties now offers the fastest, most precise abrasivejet machining services in the industry. Our OMAX JetMachining Center uses water traveling at over twice the speed of sound to cut virtually any material you can think of including metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and composites. Just bring us a .DXF file or CAD drawing; we’ll meet your deadline for machining short runs and prototype parts up to 2″ thick, with tolerances as close as ±.003″. What’s more, your finished parts will be free of burrs, stresses, and heat-affected zones.
Machine Specialties has been serving the manufacturing industry since 1983. In addition to abrasivejet machining, we offer CNC milling and turning, conventional milling and turning, cylindrical and surface grinding, and superior quality control. We also create complete machines & assemblies, as well as spare and replacement parts.
Fast & Flexible
- Prototypes and limites runs on short notice
- Production directly from.DXF files or CAD drawings
- Metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and composites welcome
- Non-conductive and reflective materials are no problem
Accurate & Reliable
- Precision parts with tolerances as close as ±.003″
- No burrs, stresses or heat affected zones
- Minimal to no delamination of composites
- Quick turnaround — we will meet JIT deadlines